From T wiki
- Bioinformatics for Biotechnology
- BroadE: Sharing Genomics Data and Analytical Results with GenomeView, Cambridge, MA, USA, November 2013
- BroadE: Visualizing (comparative) genomics data with GenomeView, Cambridge, MA, USA, October 2013
- Course in Bioinformatics of Infectious Disease - Comparative Genomics of M. tuberculosis, Durban, South Africa, September 2013
- Espoo workshop
- ISMB Viz workshop
- Don't wear your new shoes yet workshop
Open Source projects
- GenomeView is an interactive genome browser and annotation editor that can deal with a multitude of sequencing and (comparative) genomics data sets.
- Java-ML is a collection of machine learning algorithms aimed at software engineers and programmers. It has well documented source code and provides plenty of code samples and tutorials.
- GitHub repositories GitHub listing with recent software
- Abeel Java Toolkit (AJT): Toolkit with useful Java classes
- Abeel Toolkit (ATK): Successor of ATJ, toolkit with useful Java and Scala classes
- PHP-agenda: Online agenda and calendering tool
- EPSGraphics: Utility library that provides an easy way to create EPS figures from Java code.
- GenomeTools: Family of command-line tools to convert between various genomics data formats.
Closed source scientific software
- EP3: Eukaryote core promoter prediction program
- ProSom: Eukaryote core promoter prediction program
- pppBenchmark: Core promoter prediction evaluation program 
- ↑ Abeel et al.: GenomeView: a next-generation genome browser. Nucleic Acids Res. 2012;40:e12.
PMID: 22102585. DOI.
- ↑ Abeel et al.: Generic eukaryotic core promoter prediction using structural features of DNA. Genome Res. 2008;18:310-23.
PMID: 18096745. DOI.
- ↑ Abeel et al.: ProSOM: core promoter prediction based on unsupervised clustering of DNA physical profiles. Bioinformatics 2008;24:i24-31.
PMID: 18586720. DOI.
- ↑ Abeel et al.: Toward a gold standard for promoter prediction evaluation. Bioinformatics 2009;25:i313-20.
PMID: 19478005. DOI.