This release contains numerous new algorithms. And some improvements in the current algorithms.
- We have include real wavelet transforms (Sombrero, Morlet, Gauss and Der Gauss).
- A fast implementation of the Dynamic Time Warping algorithm
- Fast Fourier Transform filter
- Support for Complex numbers
- Added discretization filters
- Added some more distance/similarity measure
- Added some feature selection techniques (PCA, FCBF)
This release fixes some bugs and makes the registration process more configurable.
In this release we have fixed some broken links on the main page. Only links for admins were affected.
We made the layout a bit more compact by moving the logout link to the top, next to the username, we moved the contact link to the footer and we removed the link to register as a new user.
The registration of new users can now be controlled by setting a flag in the config file. This makes is easier for sysadmins to deploy the agenda as a private agenda.
This is the first release in a rather long time and there are numerous improvements over previous versions of the package. The main feature of this release is the added Guest access which allows users that are not member to view the agenda.
The full list of improvements includes:
- implemented guest access to the agenda
- added a link to return to the day overview
- fixed a bug that makes you log-out after the session expires
- the months in the month overview now center around the current date
- all dates that are displayed are now links to that date
We released version 1.1 of the Java EPS Graphics Library
This releases fixes a major bug in the copy constructor of the EpsGraphics object which made it impossible to use the EpsGraphics object to draw Swing component to.
The 11th installment of the Java Machine Learning Library has been released. The main features of this release are two new classification algorithms: a binary Support Vector Machine and a logistic regression classifier. Besides these two classifiers also numerous other improvements to the library were made.
The smaller improvements to the library include:
- restructuring of the library so that the structure is more logical
- added Linear and Polynomial kernels, two distance measures often found in the context of support vector machines
- added Iterable support on datasets
This is the second release candidate for EasyJSON.
We have fixed some minor bugs from the first release candidate and we have also added functionality for URL, URI and File objects.
We have also uncovered a limitation of the library. It is impossible to load an array of primitives from a JSON String.
We have released version 1.0.0 of the EPS Graphics Library.
This version is a rerelease of the code that was available under GNU GPL from http://jibble.org .
We have added support for an alternative color model besides the traditional RGB. The library support the CMYK color model that is often used for professional printing.
We have released the first release candidate for Easy JSON. Easy JSON is a Java library to convert Objects to JSON strings and to translate these strings back to Java Objects.
This is the first release candidate of the Easy JSON library. We will be testing this version for a few weeks and iron out the bugs.
At first sight, this version works as desired. If no new bugs are discovered, we will be releasing this version as the full 1.0.0 version within a few weeks.
We have released version 0.0.10 of the Java Machine Learning Library.
* two filters
* library core restructuring
* tweaks to some clustering algorithms
* included the JAMA package
This release features two new Filters. First, the Remove filter that allows you to remove certain attributes from all the instances in a Dataset. And second, the Principle Components Analysis filter, which allows you to select only the most relevant attributes of a dataset.
This weekly release is only a minor improvement over the previous one. In the AQBC algorithm we fixed a bug that would make the algorithm return no clusters if there was at least one instance for which all attribute values are the same.